- The entrance & front desk are located around the building (back door faces PCH).
- PARKING is available in the FIVE CROWNS PARKING LOT during the MORNING classes ONLY.
- STREET PARKING is available in during the evening classes.
- PLEASE arrive 15 min early if you are NEW to our Studio so that we can give you our proper tour!
- The Cycle Room is a tech free, cell phone free zone for the comfort and courtesy of you and your fellow spinners.
- Since our instructors are off their bike quite often, we would greatly appreciate if you would leave your personal belongings in a locker in order to keep the walkways clear.
- Community lost & found basket can be found in the front of the studio. Keep in mind we donate all items to charity at the end of every month!
- We use weights during our classes so be sure to grab a set on your way in! Please return the weights back to their home after every class.
- We give away bikes 2 min before class & we close the doors once class starts! YOU MUST either CALL/TEXT US at 949-500-1233 if you are running late so that we can hold your bike for you.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors when entering/leaving the studio by keeping your voice to a whisper. We love it when you stick around so feel free to socialize for as long as you’d like before and/or after class in the FRONT OF THE STUDIO CLOSEST to PCH.
- Most importantly. Do what you can. This is not a competition. Leave all of your stress, tension, and obligations behind so that this time is yours and yours alone! It’s about YOU and only YOU.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many calories can I burn in a single spinning class?
Well, that all depends on YOU. If you follow your instructor’s charge, you can burn up to 800 calories in a 45 minute class.
Will these classes help me to lose weight?
Absolutely! But, again, it’s all up to you…and it is ALL about “calories in vs. calories out”. If you come to class once a week and eat normally, that is, not changing your diet, you probably won’t lose weight. Our rule of thumb is not to count the number of calories you consume/burn in a day, but how many calories do you consume/burn in a week? Remember 3500 calories = 1 pound of weight gained/lost (how fast you lose is all determined on how much lean vs. fatty tissue is on your body).
What do I wear to class?
Wear anything comfortable and remember that most people are hot and sweaty by the first 15 minutes of class. Wear shorts, knee length leggings or anything that won’t get caught up in the pedals.
What if I don’t have bike shoes?
If you don’t have bike shoes, we will loan you a pair for $3 each time.
**Want your own pair? Order them today!
NEW RIDERS receive 20% off if purchased within their first week!**
What kind of bike shoe clips do the pedals accommodate?
We have two sided bike pedals. One side will accommodate the LOOK Delta (triangular) red or black clips & on the other side, the SPD clip.
Do I need to bring anything else to class?
Bring a refillable water bottle. We provide filtered alkaline water (cold, room temp or hot), and we sell Arrowhead for $2 & Smart Water bottles $3 at the front desk. We also provide towels to use during class and cool scented eucalyptus towels for you to use after class.
Have a question, comment or concern?
CALL/TEXT US! 949.500.1233
"“Best Cycle Studio I’ve ever been to! The layout of the bikes is awesome. You don’t feel like you are a pinky length away from the person next to you and that is huge! Other studios I’ve been to have a set-up where you are practically on top of the person next to you which doesn’t allow you to do the upper body exercises effectively, not to mention who wants to feel the sweat from the person next to them. The music is awesome and the instructors are all very inspiring, encouraging and helpful. Pricing is also very affordable. Overall A++”"